With 2014 almost at an end I was reviewing the books that I had read to remind myself of any stand outs.
My Top 3 for the year which I’d recommend were:
- The Innovators – Walter Isaacson
- Joy Inc – Richard Sheridan
- The Second Machine Age – Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee
Others I read and [mostly] enjoyed/found useful were:
- Startupland – Mikkel Svane
- Things A Little Bird Told Me – Biz Stone
- Hatching Twitter – Nick Bilton
- Cloudonomics – Joe Weinman
- Killing Fairfax – Pamela Williams
- John Key – John Roughan
- Big Data – Kennet Cuklet andÂ Viktor Mayer-Schonberger
- The Virgin Way – Richard Branson
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
I recently received a book celebrating 75 years of Air New Zealand which was a good look back on the development of a world-class airline and also read a couple of dozen novels which I won’t bore you with here.